Our firm has acted in many leading legal cases which have taken place in Cyprus, as follows:
- Provided advice, and negotiated and drafted contracts for one of the biggest transactions to ever have taken place in Cyprus, the takeover of the leading Construction and Development Company in Cyprus by an AIM Listed Investment Fund for an amount of €288 million..
- Advised a BVI company in the Real Estate sector regarding their listing on AIM of the London Stock Exchange which went on to raise €1 billion.
- Advised the first Gaming Company to be listed in the Cyprus Stock Exchange in 2000.
- First ever case of Interim Order (upheld by the Supreme Court) for the freezing of assets belonging to the Church of Cyprus in the amount of €17 million. We acted on behalf of one of the largest development companies in Cyprus.
- First voluntary delisting of a company from the Cyprus Stock Exchange.
- First public offer under the law correctly in place for the takeover of Companies in the Cyprus Stock Exchange.
- First law firm to apply the squeeze-out process under Cyprus Company Law for a Public Listed Company.
- Providing advice, and negotiating and drafting contacts for the purchase of large projects in Greece, Croatia and other countries utilising a Cyprus company structure.